9 Reasons to Change Your Hairstyle
Our hairstyle is something we don’t really like to change that often. We get used to certain length and style which is why we feel uncomfortable changing it. It’s particularly difficult to decide to make some drastic changes such as going from extremely long hair to a lob or pixie. Most girls assume new hairstyle won’t look as good or that it would take ages for hair to grow back in case they cut it short it.
I prefer my hair long, but from time to time I do like to make some changes. Just a few days ago, I went from this
Decision to change my hairstyle comes spontaneously for me. I feel like mixing things up a little bit and I do it. But, most people debate with themselves for too long only to give up in the end. That inspired me to list some cool reasons why you should, definitely, go ahead and change your hairstyle. For example:
- Change is good – “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often” Winston Churchill
- New hairstyle gives you extra confidence boost
- It’s practical
- Transform your image
- Create a new approach towards life in general. New hair, new me isn’t just a random saying.
- No more damaged hair. Your hair needs “refreshment” from time to time
- It’s a good way to motivate yourself to step out of your comfort zone which is beneficial for other aspects of your life
- Only by trying out different hairstyles will you be able to find the perfect one for your face shape
- It’s fun!
If you decided to spice things up, here are some hairstyles that you should consider.
Do you like to experiment with your hair? What’s your favorite hairstyle? Leave your thoughts in comment section below.